http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc372/Rodaina_Tarek/3-5_zpsb40aaa99.png http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc372/Rodaina_Tarek/2-5_zps5dbe0d62.png http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc372/Rodaina_Tarek/4-1_zps77e392b2.pnghttp://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc372/Rodaina_Tarek/5_zpsdb4a21cf.png

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Discovering The Beauty of Washi Tape

Oh hi there! Did you miss me? It has now become a habit of mine to always apologize for not posting in so long, but the weirdest of stuff seem to happen to me lately. A good example is that day when I burnt my finger (blame the glue gun!) and cut the other all in less than one hour! lol
Oh and did I tell you about that  day when I injured my leg at practice? I couldn't get out of bed for 3 days in a row. There's also this teeny tiny "accident" where one of my teammates broke my pinky. You get the idea..

So, moving on to the good stuff. Carolyn from Homework e-mailed me back a couple of weeks ago to tell me I've won her Washi tape giveaway. 10 pretty rolls of tape and 25 cute tags are to be all mine! Can I get a high-five?
I woke up the other day to find a neat little package on my doorstep. It's here!
 Cuteness overload! I kept squealing happy words and occasionally doing a flip or two. 

I've seen Washi tape all over pinterest and was dying to try it out. But you know my everlasting problem with finding supplies here in Egypt so as usual, it wasn't there.
When Carolyn e-mailed me I literally jumped for joy!
And of course I couldn't wait and tried pretty-ing everything in sight with my adorable tape.
Here are just a few stuff
 And there's more to come!
You can give pretty much any thing a touch of color with Washi tape.
And the sponsor that generously offered the tape for the giveaway has the cutest website! There are hundreds of patterns to choose from and they even ship worldwide. Bonus!
Checkout Downtown Tape and enjoy some eye candy.

But right now I'm too busy covering another dozen clothes-pins with tape..

Until then,
Stick on!

2 comments:

  1. Aw these are really cute <3
    Congratz on winning the give-away :) I never win in these stuff :D
    Happy Eid to you ;)
    Stay pretty :)

    www.stylista0fashionista.blogspot.com

    Xo
    Nada

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..OK...so what are covering now? hmmm...shoes? You will have everything cover in washi tape soon! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment.

Roudi