http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc372/Rodaina_Tarek/3-5_zpsb40aaa99.png http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc372/Rodaina_Tarek/2-5_zps5dbe0d62.png http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc372/Rodaina_Tarek/4-1_zps77e392b2.pnghttp://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc372/Rodaina_Tarek/5_zpsdb4a21cf.png

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Summer is here!

Hello there lovely peeps! 
This little card was my first one to make this summer. I finished my last exam just two weeks ago and now I'm ready for some guilt-free craftiness!

Lacie With Ice-cream seemed like the perfect digi to me. Nothing says summer like flip flops and ice-cream!
I colored her with my watercolor pencils and used snippets and scraps, lace, and brad from my stash. Finished off with some glitter glue around the image which doesn't really show in the picture, but I can assure you it's there!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Jellypark ChallengesCelebrate Summer
Aud Sentiments: Summer
Pixie's Crafty Workshop: Week 78
Simon Says: Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Hi Roudi! Welcome to the Snippets Playground - and I love your card. It's so like the little girls who come and play in the Playground - make sure they give you a turn on the swings!

    Hugs and hope you keep coming back to play.

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Roudi, this card is gorgeous, you have colored her beautifully,the layout is lovely, I love the lace and sentiments sticking out, wonderful job, thanks for sharing and have a wonderful creative weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable card! Made me smile! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Roudi :o)
    Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Roudi, Welcome to Pixie's Playground, where there are so many kind & generous people to get to know, and see some wonderful work. This little Miss is just so pretty & mischievous looking, she is going to be perfect at the Playground. Loved your watercoloring with pencils, such great shading & highlighting you achieved. Your laces & trims were so right with this little cutie. TFS and looking forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment.

Roudi