http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc372/Rodaina_Tarek/3-5_zpsb40aaa99.png http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc372/Rodaina_Tarek/2-5_zps5dbe0d62.png http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc372/Rodaina_Tarek/4-1_zps77e392b2.pnghttp://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc372/Rodaina_Tarek/5_zpsdb4a21cf.png

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Happy First Blogiversary!



Can you believe it's been a whole year since I sat down and wrote the very first post for this little blog? Time flies by so fast when you're enjoying your time crafting and blogging about what you've made!


On my first blogiversary, I thought I’d share with you my progress so far!

About 31,000 Pageviews.
 
212 blog post comments

77 posts written. With the most popular being the Homemade Shrink Dinks with 6,103 Pageviews.

67 Lovely followers.

9 Features that brought me a ton of traffic. With the greatest source being Craftgossip.com with a total of 3,643 referrals.

1 awesome blog award.

___________________________________________________________

I want to say thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to each and every one of you. If I could come through the screen and give you all a massive hug, I totally would. You guys have no idea how much it means to me to receive your wonderful and encouraging comments.


I've met some of the most lovely and creative ladies throughout this year whom I will always be grateful for having around the blog.
I'm giving a shout-out to three of my favorite crafters I've made friends with over here.

Crafty Kay @ 505 Whimsygirl
My very creative friend Khadija @ Creative Mind
And last but not least the "sew" awesome Jess @ Me Sew Crazy

I love you all and I'm so glad I got to know each and every one of you. 
I have to admit, at times I had the urge to go ahead and stop blogging because I didn't get as many followers or subscribers as I hoped I would, but your uplifting and encouraging comments always made me continue. Which is great because, really, blogging is what keeps me sane! lol


May your day be as great as my first year on blogger was!

8 comments:

  1. thank you so much for your kind words, I cant believe I am in your top 3! I am honored.

    Congrats on your blogiversary, and keep at it! It takes a while and a lot of hard work to build a following. And when things seem to get your down, I like to remember that sometimes it isn't about reaching thousands or hundreds - sometimes it is just about reaching ONE.

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats dear Roudi..
    You was having a nice year..I wish you rock many more years with us & you will may be able to enjoy your millions page views/visits etc..InshaAllah
    Lol, when I start my blog, I was also in a habit of counting all these things seriously..but now after having too much in my plate now its not a matter of concern..haha..but I love seeing my visitors & followers :)
    Thanks a bunch for mentioning me in your post..you are such a sweet girl..I hope you will be enjoying my future posts too..

    Have a great Year & Congrats again!

    Lots of Love ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wohooooo good for u
    checking 4 ur updates and creations every time i am online
    happy blogiversary

    ReplyDelete
  4. You totally deserve every inspiring word anyone's ever told you. ;)
    Keep up the marvelous work ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, congrats! Keep up the awesome things you are doing with this blog and with your crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo! Congratulations on your first year! I'm so glad we found eachother in blogland!! hugs \ay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your blogiversary!! :D
    Keep up the amazing work! ;) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. you deserve mote than the best ... you are my fav bolgger .. THANK YOU for making my days =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment.

Roudi